CARDSTOCK (all SU!): Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Apricot Appeal DSP, Whisper White
STAMPS (all SU!): Just Like You, A Flower for All Seasons, On Your Birthday
INK (all SU!): Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal
ACCESSORIES: SU! Markers (Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery), COPIC markers (C1, C3, W1), Celadon (#57) 1/4” grosgrain ribbon (The Ribbon Retreat), Large and Small Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots embossing folder (ProvoCraft), Cuttlebug (ProvoCraft), Horizontal Slot punch (SU!), Bow-Easy(TM) (Posi-Bendr Co.), Adhesive Transfer Gun 714 (Scotch), Rotary trimmer with straight blades (Fiskars)
- 1 blush rectangle, 5 1/4” x 4”
- 1 patterned rectangle, 5” x 3 3/4”
- 2 coral rectangles, 3” x 2 1/4”
- 2 white rectangles, 2 3/4” x 2”
Emboss the 2 white rectangles with the Swiss Dots folder and Cuttlebug. Then rub the Apricot Appeal ink pad lightly over the dots to shade them.
FINAL CARD ASSEMBLY: Put the card together in this order:
- Mount the white inside layer to the inside or the base card
- Mount 2 layers to the front of the card – the blush, then the patterned paper.
- Mount the embossed rectangles to the coral.
- Mounting the ribbon is a little tricky – I attached it under the edge of one coral rectangle, then mounted the coral rectangle on the card. Then, put adhesive on the back of the ribbon, and string it through the image with the punched slot. Then, carefully mount the second coral rectangle starting with the left side. Before you fully mount it, tuck the end of the ribbon around it, then press it down. (I need to perfect a method for this – it took me several tries to get it looking right!)
- Apply some adhesive to the back of the image stack, and press it down, too.
- Tie a green ribbon bow using the Bow-Easy(TM) and mount it to the left of the image with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by!